Hello I’m Laura
Cognitive Hypnotherapist and Coach in London & Surrey.
I discovered Cognitive Hypnotherapy almost by chance. I was looking to expand my knowledge on coaching and explore NLP more deeply; when somebody suggested the Quest Institute in Regents University. Becoming a Cognitive Hypnotherapist has changed my life in a way I wasn’t expecting, but so I am now helping fellow strugglers to change their lives in ways they might have not been expecting.
Since a teenager, I wanted to help people to achieve their dreams. I am now do so by helping people like you to overcome limiting beliefs, supporting people through anxiety, depression, PTSD, be more confident, overcome fears and phobias; and something close to my heart, helping mothers to work on their identity and expectant mothers to have a positive childbirth.
I trained as a Cognitive Hypnotherapist with the founder, Trevor Silvester, at Regents University in London. Also, I have trained as a Confident Childbirth practitioner with the same Institute. My journey as a coach started with The City & Guilds London Institute, where I have obtained my certification,
I feel privileged to have this knowledge that supports people to live happier and more fulfilled lives. So, how can I support you?
What Can I Support You With?
Stress, Anxiety & Depression
Childbirth / Hypnobirthing
Confidence & Self Esteem
Phobias & Fears
My Approach & Values
I believe we all have the resources we need within ourselves; and sometimes we need a little bit of support to find them. So here I am to support you during your journey. And it might be surprising to find out what that would look like.
I work to enable you to achieve your goals, and that is why I don’t take on every person that approaches me. At the end of the day, this is a relationship and I want to work with people that will be committed to solving their problems/ achieving their goals as much as I will be giving in.
Areas I can help
- Anxiety – Depression
- Being overwhelmed / burnt out
- Self identity
- Confidence / Public speaking
- Obsessive Compulsive Behaviour (OCD)
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Weight loss
- Parent – work life relationship / guilt
- Coaching & Mentoring Certification, awarded by The City & Guilds of London Institute.
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapist from the international Quest Institute in London
- NLP Practitioner’s Diploma from the international Quest Institute in London
- Confident Childbirth Practitioner
- Member of Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapy Professional Association (QCHPA)
- Member of National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- Member of Complementary Natural Health Council (CNHC)
- Fully insured
- I am also an Anxiety UK Approved Therapist providing therapeutic support to the charity’s members and partner beneficiaries. I am subject to Anxiety UK’s regular monitoring of my professional qualifications, supervision, continual professional development, insurance and professional body membership in addition to complying with the ethical framework and professional standards set down by my registered governing body.