Hello I’m Laura
Cognitive Hypnotherapy and Coaching Online in London & Surrey
You deserve to work with the best hypnotherapist for you. Surely, it can be the difference that makes the difference in making the changes you are looking to make.
Basically, becoming a Cognitive Hypnotherapist has changed my life in a way I was not expecting. Of course, it has given me the flexibility to overcome challenges and achieve personal goals.
At the moment, I work with people from all over the World online or in my consulting room in London / Surrey. Providing support to feel better by understanding any blocks, opportunities or challenges. While it makes the lasting changes you are looking for. All these by tapping into your unconscious to break negative trance states.
Since a teenager, I knew that I wanted to help people to achieve their dreams. From my humble place, I am honoured to say that is my job (and passion). Because I support people like you to overcome limiting beliefs, anxiety, depression, PTSD, phobias, fears and becoming more confident. And something close to my heart, supporting people from conception and positive childbirth to empty nest.
Most importantly, I trained as a Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapist.With its founder, Trevor Silvester, at Regents University in London. In addition, I am trained as a Confident Childbirth practitioner with the same Institute. My journey as a coach started with The City & Guilds London Institute, where I obtained my certification in coaching.
Above all, I feel privileged to have the knowledge and experience that supports people to live happier and more fulfilled lives. It could be the best hypnotherapist in London for you. So, how could I support you?
Areas of expertise
Online, London & Surrey Hypnotherapy
Stress & Anxiety
Childbirth / Hypnobirthing
Trauma / PTSD
Confidence & Self Esteem
Phobias & Fears
My Approach & Values
I firmly believe we all have the resources we need within ourselves. Sometimes we need a little bit of support to find them. Which is why I am here to support you during your journey. And it might be surprising to find out what that would look like.
My work is to enable you to achieve your goals. I work with people committed to the process. That is why I don’t take on every person that approaches me. At the end of the day, this is a relationship and I want to work with people that will be committed to it. Giving in as much as I will be giving in.
- Coaching & Mentoring Certification, awarded by The City & Guilds of London Institute.
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapist from the international Quest Institute in London
- NLP Practitioner’s Diploma from the international Quest Institute in London
- Confident Childbirth Practitioner
- Member of Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapy Professional Association (QCHPA)
- Member of National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- Fully insured
- Member of Complementary Natural Health Council (CNHC)
- Anxiety UK Approved Therapist providing therapeutic support to the charity’s members and partner beneficiaries. I am subject to Anxiety UK’s regular monitoring of my professional qualifications, supervision, continual professional development, insurance and professional body membership in addition to complying with the ethical framework and professional standards set down by my registered governing body.
What Clients’ said
I was always a bit sceptical about hypnotherapy but after speaking to Laura I decided to give it a try, as I had some anxiety related issues I wanted to deal with. From the very first session it was obvious it’ll be a fascinating journey towards resolving those issues. I can’t exactly describe when it happened, it just started to happen to the point where I got back to my usual self; it was very much apparent it was part of what Laura worked with me on. If you haven’t tried it, I would certainly recommend hypnotherapy and especially with Laura
Pat K., Senior Manager
Laura was firm and consistent, really helping me to get out of any negative thinking scripts. The hypnotherapy was so powerful, and her voice so soothing - it works at a very deep and effective level. THANK YOU!!
Angela M., Artist
She helped me to get through the process of getting my confidence back, finding the way to see life in a positive way by doing some exercises and tools.
Anabel S., UX/UI designer