Hello I’m Laura
Cognitive Hypnotherapist and Coach in London & Surrey.
Usually, I would offer in Surrey & London Hypnotherapy, but at the moment all the services are online.
It was almost by chance that I discovered Cognitive Hypnotherapy; whilst looking to expand my knowledge in NLP (neuro-linguistic programming); when somebody suggested to looking into the Quest Institute in Regents University.
Becoming a Cognitive Hypnotherapist has changed my life in a way I was not expecting, it gave me the flexibility to support fellow strugglers to change their lives by working with their conscious and unconscious mind in a short period of time.
Since a teenager, I knew that I wanted to help people to achieve their dreams. From my humble place, I am honoured to say that is my job (and passion). Because I support people like you to overcome limiting beliefs, anxiety, depression, PTSD, phobias, fears and becoming more confident. And something close to my heart, supporting mothers from positive childbirth to empty nest.
I trained as a Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapist with its founder, Trevor Silvester, at Regents University in London. In addition, I am also trained as a Confident Childbirth practitioner with the same Institute. My journey as a coach started with The City & Guilds London Institute, where I obtained my certification in coaching.
Above all, I feel privileged to have this knowledge that supports people to live happier and more fulfilled lives. So, how could I support you?
Areas of expertise
Surrey & London Hypnotherapy
Stress & Anxiety
Childbirth / Hypnobirthing
Trauma / PTSD
Confidence & Self Esteem
Phobias & Fears
My Approach & Values
I firmly believe we all have the resources we need within ourselves, and sometimes we need a little bit of support to find them. Which is why I am here to support you during your journey. And it might be surprising to find out what that would look like.
My work is to enable you to achieve your goals, and that is why I don’t take on every person that approaches me. At the end of the day, this is a relationship and I want to work with people that will be committed to solving their problems/ achieving their goals as much as I will be giving in.
The Surrey & London Hypnotherapy, currently online, is where you could in a relaxing way, work on yourself.
Areas I can help
- Stress – Anxiety
- Being overwhelmed/burnt out
- Confidence / Public speaking
- Obsessive Compulsive Behaviour (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Weight loss
- Parent – work life relationship / guilt
- Coaching & Mentoring Certification, awarded by The City & Guilds of London Institute.
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapist from the international Quest Institute in London
- NLP Practitioner’s Diploma from the international Quest Institute in London
- Confident Childbirth Practitioner
- Member of Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapy Professional Association (QCHPA)
- Member of National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- Member of Complementary Natural Health Council (CNHC)
- Fully insured
- I am also an Anxiety UK Approved Therapist providing therapeutic support to the charity’s members and partner beneficiaries. I am subject to Anxiety UK’s regular monitoring of my professional qualifications, supervision, continual professional development, insurance and professional body membership in addition to complying with the ethical framework and professional standards set down by my registered governing body.